Climbing park KlimKong
EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE OF KLIMKONG!
Together with your friends, family or colleagues you can experience a fantastic climbing adventure in our new and unique climbing park! Try to stay upright on the rope bridge and swing through the air from a vine on our climbing boat. Do you dare?
The Climbing boat is constructed from 15- to 22-meter high wooden poles. These poles are attached at different heights with climbing elements that attached to each other. Using a rope ladder, a bridge, a vine or a cable way, you climb or swing from platform to platform.
The Climbing boat consists of 4 different routes. The lowest route already begins at a meter and a half; the most difficult ends at about 15 meters.
The Climbing boat is a part of the KlimKong, a group of young entrepreneurs. De Schatberg is very proud that they have chosen their park as home base for their new climbing park!
Climbing is naturally done following a number of rules:
- Minimum age is 5, minimum reaching height is 120 cm (only permitted on the lowest route)
- Every child aged 5 or 6 must be accompanied by an adult (1:1).
- Children 7-12 can climb all routes and one adult is required for every 4 children.
- Children between the ages of 13 and 18 must submit a signed parental permission form.
- Also children whose parents are not present need to submit a signed parental permission form.
- Sport/casual clothes with sturdy shoes are suggested. No sandals, flip-flops or Crocs!
- For safety reasons, those weighing more than 120 kilograms are prohibited from participating.
Opening times & PRICES
Check out their website for opening hours and more information about KlimKong.