Always dreamed of being the captain of your own ship?
Make it happen at De Schatberg!
Select your own vessel in the harbor: a streamlined cruise ship, a sturdy tub boat or a real fishermen’s boat. Or would you rather the red fire brigade boat or a lifeboat? Whichever you choose, you’ll be in control: always a wonderful adventure!
Since safety is our first priority, the following rules are enforced:
- Children may sail themselves from the age of 9
- Younger children must be accompanied by an adult
- The ships carry a maximum of 4 captains or sailors
- Wearing a life vest is required
- The harbor master is in charge of all activities in the harbor
From the 20th of april you can sail on the days and times below (if the weather conditions permit).
|Zaterdag||11.00 - 16.00|
|Zondag||11.00 - 16.00|
|Woensdag||13.00 - 16.00|
Prices (for 15 minutes)
|Number of persons on the ship||Price per ship|
|1 person||€ 5,00|
|2 persons||€ 9,00|
|3 or 4 persons||€ 12,00|